Kevin enriches every client’s journey by drawing upon his decades of experience in historic architecture. Using his intuitive skills, combined with a keen understanding of the design and construction process, Kevin interprets—and uncovers—his client’s unique needs and desires. Staying true to each home’s history and character, he and his team translate this vision into a highly personal customized design that impacts each client’s life in significant ways.
Latady Design provides you with:
- An integrated, realistic design and construction process founded on our previous experience as builders and our current practice as designers and artists
- Access to a team of professionals who have values consistent with our own, including engineers, landscape and interior designers, and contractors
- Guidance through the entire process from initial design concepts and budgeting and all aspects of construction – right through to completion.
- Projects completed on time and on budget
- A respectful and professional relationship based on values of honesty, integrity, open communication and a positive attitude
- Regular doses of humor, fun and reassurance to keep your process enjoyable!
We also provide specialty solutions and features such as:
- Custom 3- and 4-season porches with advanced screening systems
- Sustainable energy solutions such as solar panels, rain water retention systems and roof gardens
- Specialty natural lighting (skylights, window systems)
- Exercise/gym space and saunas
- Home theatre and technology spaces
- Music and art studios
- Nooks and secret spaces to delight children
Architectural Home Evaluation Services:
Latady Design offers consultation services to those who would like a review of a current home or one being considered for purchase to determine its renovation/addition potential. During your extensive two-hour meeting with Kevin, you will:
- Explore what changes can be made structurally and aesthetically to your home
- Identify the home’s hidden potential, both inside and out
- Discuss possible opportunities for making interior/exterior changes to satisfy current and future needs
- Note regulatory and zoning constraints and opportunities
- Identify ball-park costs and timing for a renovation or addition
Additionally, Latady Design Home Evaluations include 30 days of follow-up email and phone communications so you can continue the discussion and exchange of ideas.
Every home has the potential for creating an innovative, special place!